Akar Ken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asynch. Retcon

4 posters

Go down

Asynch. Retcon Empty Asynch. Retcon

Post by Admin Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Rora:
OOC: I asked Jerry and he said retconning this would be fine.
IC: Just as we were all tucked in for our short night of sleep, Rora goes over to John and Kol. "Hey, mind if I talk to you guys for a minute?"
TAG: John and Kol

Admin
Admin

https://akar-ken.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Asynch. Retcon Empty Re: Asynch. Retcon

Post by Admin Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Constantine
OOC: Let’s give it a shot.
IC: Constantine sighs “I was looking forward to sleeping… but I guess I don’t have anything better to do, as long as this doesn’t end up turning from talking about something to going out on a last minute crazy adventure.”
TAG: Kol or Rora

Admin
Admin

https://akar-ken.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:12 pm

OOC: Testing post.

EDIT:

Rora glares at Kol until he answers.

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Constantine
OOC: We need a wild Jacob to appear.
IC: Constantine also looks to Col for a response, curious as to what Rora wants to talk about and knowing that the conversation will not begin without their friendly Guard.
TAG: Col

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Col Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:17 pm

OOC: Who is this Jacob you speak of?
IC: I am very timely.
TAG: Jester . . . or everyone else

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Constantine
IC: "So what was it that you wanted to talk to us about, Rora?"
TAG: Rora

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 pm

OOC: So, we did this yesterday before the prison break started? This was about her fire magic or lack thereof.

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:53 pm

OOC: I know. :p

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:11 pm

OOC: Okay. Still confused why the tag? Just for fun or did you want to retcon more of the conversation?

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:12 pm

OOC: It was probably a bit of both. Perhaps I wanted to see if we would flesh out more conversation here that we "remembered" but there isn't anything pressing that I can think of... Just the prison break that we've started.

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:28 pm

OOC: Okay! Testing out a furthering of the previous conversation!

Rora:

After they shuffle off into a corner, Rora begins:

"Well, it's about how I smell... Let's start over: it's about what you detect about me concerning magic. Ashes. As what might be guessed, I used to have it. In fact I used to be pretty decent at using fire, at least compared to the average, I guess."

Rora looks at her surroundings, almost glaring at the quiet room before turning back. "And this is where I put you two into incredible danger: I didn't lose my magic by accident. I volunteered for the... procedure, knowing full well what it would mean for me, though even now I'm not so sure about the technicalities."

TAG: John and Kol.

OOC: I remember going on, but as I'm typing this I'm staring at the forum rules I created and will try to limit the wall of text.

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:26 am

Constantine
IC: "Huh, not exactly what I was expecting. Why exactly would someone want to lose their Magic?"
Tag: Rora

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 am

Rora:

She gives a lopsided smile. "Simple reason really: I didn't want to be tempted to use my magic again." The smile drops. "If you were to meet the people I met, you might even change your mind as well."

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Constantine
IC: With a whistle, Constantine says, "Sounds almost as bad as Nevrokabelians. Seriously, though, should we be worried about any of these... Ah... Wonderful friends of yours finding you and us out here?"

Tag:Rora

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:03 pm

Rora:

She raises an eyebrow. "I gave the wrong impression apparently. The people I met are the ones I now work for. That's why this information puts you into danger. Very few groups know about the procedure I described, and as far as I know, mine is the only one who uses it, if infrequently at that." Her eyes narrow. "If our Mr. Shadow knows this much -knows who I work for- then that basically means he knows enough to be my enemy." She relaxes and rubs the back of her head. "Sorry, I guess that sounds a bit over dramatic."

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:08 pm

Constantine

"Ah, alright. I thought you meant that you met this people and they were so bad that you decided to go through a horrible process of removing your magic." Constantine shrugs, "And if Mr. Shadow ends up being an unfriendly, then we will treat him without friendliness. Until then, though, he does present aid in our current objective. Though I don't think I'll be breaking this tube open... Ever."

Tag: Rora and Kol

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:43 pm

Rora:

"Yeah, I'm a bit lucky on that point. While I've seen abuse, I haven't seen magic used for anything horrific. The woman who saved me however, she's the one with particularly blood-curdling stories." Rora shivers.

"Anyway, that's what bugs me about our buddy. I don't want to go along with his plan, but I can't come up with anything better, and I really think it's for the best to see what's happening in there."

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Constantine

IC: "So what's our plan then? Wait until these Watermains do something that shows they aren't to be trusted or do something... Proactive about it? I don't really care either way, I just want to get out of this Bastion of Hope and find somewhere else to hang my coat." As he finishes up his question, Constantine looks over to Kol to see if he's even there.

Tag: Kol and Rora

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Col Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:35 pm

OOC: Smartass.

IC: Now, hold on for just a sec, why would him knowing your group make you guys enemies? I mean, the guy doesn't even like magic in the first place so having a way to remove it might even make him overjoyed.

Col

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:36 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late response.

Rora:

"There's a simple reason why we're enemies: he's not part of my group." She shrugs. "To me, you two don't understand enough about what's going on to even be a real enemy to me. A threat? Sure, if for whatever reason it came to that. Our Mr. Shadow however, he seems to know enough to be an enemy to me." She crosses her arms. "Sometimes, information in the wrong hands can be a more deadly killer than an arrow to the heart."

She shrugs. "I don't mean to wax poetic. I just wanted to voice my concerns about our lovely allies."

TAG: Col & John

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:33 pm

Constantine
IC: "Not entirely sure that I understand..." Constantine shrugs, "But I guess I don't really need to. Let's just get whatever it was we were going for from the quarantine zone... Wait a minute, what exactly were we trying to gain from breaking in this place?

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:48 am

Rora:

"Finishing a mission... I think. I mean, I know the Nevrokabel central tower always keeps everyone's best interests at heart and would never use their own population as test subjects, or plan to use the mouthpieces as methods of torture, or even deploy the granular variety in other settlements across the world. Nope, nothing but good, friendly, and trustworthy people here in paradise."

Tag: Col and John

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrowkeeper Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Constantine

"The more we talk about Nevrokabel, the more I just want to leave. How about we destroy these mouthpieces and then do some damage, just for fun, and then we get out of here?"

Tag: Rora and Col

Sparrowkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Weremouse Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Rora:

"Yep. I'm quite ready to finish my mission here and move on." She listened to the tower music for a second. I hope I didn't keep us up for very long. See you in a couple of hours."

TAG: John and Col

OOC: I think that's just about the asynch wrapped up, unless you two had more questions.

Weremouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum